Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A little more about us....LJB Photo



As you can see from our online portfolio, we love capturing the true emotions and intimate moments in our client’s life. Just for that moment, their expressions are captured for a lifetime. My personal love for photography grew from when I was a child going through family photographs with my Mother and grandparents. My grandfather and my Daddy always had a camera in their hands. I look back at their photos and know where I got my skill from. I get taken back to a place in time, even before I was born. It’s our history of our family. I still cherish those memories as I look through the photos and portraits and take myself back to that frozen moment in time.

That is what we want to create for you here at LJB Photo. Wouldn’t you love having beautiful and artistically created memories that become legendary pieces, which cannot ever be replaced?  Custom Portrait Photography is not for everyone, sure you can go to a grocery/mall store’s photo department with your coupon and get ordinary run of the mill backdrops and one stuffy pose, than get roped into buying the more expensive packages, before you know it you are $250-400 out. That is what happened to me, I was never really pleased with the portraits, and none of them are on my walls. There is no emotion, that’s not “us”, is what I would say to myself. Why did I spend that kind of money for a product that was truly not worth it? Because I HAD to have it at that moment and if I didn’t take advantage of it, I would lose the discounted prices.  It was because of those events that LJB Photo formerly Crisp Photography & Restoration got started.

We wanted to be different, give our clients the awesome experience of nature outdoors rather than sit under hot lights with a material created background and be done in 15 minutes with no personalization. We wanted to give you options of different poses, different wardrobe changes and minor retouching at no extra charge, if you so desired. There are no hidden fees, no surprises or gimmicks. You will be given pricing information even before your portraits are taken so you know the upfront costs of everything that we offer at LJB Photo. So, if you have always wanted those family beach portraits, or family portraits in the park with all the beautiful surrounding nature backdrops, than take those steps in making an investment in capturing these moments for a lifetime. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

Thanks for reading,

Leslie

Disclaimer:  I am no way possible speaking down of any chain studios or any photography studios for that matter, just placing my own opinion. Each studio is different, and has their own offerings. Please, just promise me this one thing, before you make that investment, regardless of where you go, look at the photographer’s style, their portfolio and have a consultation. If that photographer isn’t your style or doesn’t offer the services that you envision, make you uncomfortable (like they wont fit right with you and your family), just let them know and say thank you and continue your search. Trust me; we would rather have you be honest with us photographers and say no thank you, than to not say anything at all. Good luck in your search and we hope to be communicating with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below!